But what else do you know about him?
Well, here is a short list of things that will help you become better acquainted with Coach Grant:
- He was born on Christmas Day.
- Earl earned his Bachelor’s of Science degree in psychology in 2000 from Georgia College in Milledgeville, Ga.
- His heroes growing up were his parents. “My parents were my heroes growing up because they worked extremely hard to provide me with the things that I needed. They never missed a day as parents.”
- His Favorite song: Hold On, We’re Going Home by Drake
- Favorite Sports Movie: Miracle. The movie about the 1980 Olympics hockey team.
- A sport Earl wishes he could master: golf
- The meal he cooks that could be considered his specialty dish: Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- The one thing that he hopes his children will remember about him: “That I stay true to my word.”