Planning on pursuing a Summer 2019 internship? Apply for the Internship Award through the College of Charleston Career Center.
The Internship Award provides monetary stipends to rising sophomores and juniors in any major as well as undeclared students seeking an academic credit or non-credit summer internship.
The program strengthens the student experience through a series of professional development trainings intended to help students plan for, engage in, and reflect upon their internships. The goal is to assist students with professional development while helping to eliminate potential financial barriers for those who otherwise may not be able to pursue an internship experience.
Services provided through the Internship Award include:
- Coaching for students on summer internship search strategies and processes.
- Meet directly with the Career Center’s Internship Coordinator to identify specific internship opportunities.
- Learn how to make the most of an internship experience through a series of tailored professional development trainings.
- Develop sustainable employer relationships through networking events and professional development opportunities for interns.
- Receive financial assistance during your summer internship.
The deadline to apply is Aug. 5, 2018. The application may be completed online through a portal on the Career Center website.