Nominations for the 2019 ExCEL Awards will close at 5 p.m. on Feb. 15, 2019. The annual Excellence in Collegiate Education and Leadership (ExCEL) Awards program honors members of the College and community who promote excellence and contribute to the College’s core values of diversity and inclusion.
- Outstanding Faculty of the Year (separate nomination forms for each school)
- Outstanding Staff of the Year (separate criteria and nomination forms for three different awards)
- Administrator of the Year Award
- Presidential Legacy Awards (separate criteria and nomination form for four different awards)
- SafeZone Humanity Award
- Outstanding Students of the Year (separate nomination forms for each school)
- The Eddie Ganaway Distinguished Alumni Award
The award recipients will be revealed at the ExCEL Awards Ceremony at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, March 27, 2019, in the Stern Center Ballroom. A reception will immediately follow the program in the Stern Student Center, room 205. Admission is free.