As part of the Community Orienting Policing Program, the College of Charleston Department of Public Safety is hosting several town hall meetings for the campus community.
This is a great opportunity to meet Public Safety officers, ask questions and share suggestions, comments and concerns. All sessions will be held in the Stern Student Center, room 206. Sessions geared toward students will be held separately from sessions for faculty and staff. Refreshments and snacks will be served. Below are the dates and times for the town hall meetings:
- Student Session: Feb. 26, 2019, 6 p.m.
- Faculty/Staff Session: Feb. 27, 2019, noon.
- Faculty/Staff Session: March 13, 2019, noon.
- Student Session: March 14, 2019, 3 p.m.
- Faculty/Staff Session: March 27, 2019, noon.
- Student Session: March 28, 2019, 6 p.m.
For more information visit the Department of Public Safety’s website.