Let’s make it official: There are plenty of notaries public on campus to give your documents the official stamp of approval they need. The following list of College of Charleston employees are certified and available for all your notary needs: Signed, sealed, delivered.
- Stephanie Auwaerter, 843.953.2017, New Student Programs, Lightsey Center Annex (160-A Calhoun Street)
- Pam Bennett, 843.953.1100, Cougar Card Services, Berry Hall (162-A Calhoun St.)
- Shelly Brew, 843.953.6566, School of Sciences and Mathematics, School of Sciences and Mathematics Building (202 Calhoun Street), Room 130-A
- Seaton Brown, 843.953.8112, School of Business, Tate Center (5 Liberty St.), Room 209
- Lisa Christian, 843.953.9599, REACH Program, Robert Scott Small Building (175 Calhoun St.), Room 112
- Tammie Dean, 843.953.6473, Alumni Affairs, Towell Library (66 George St.), Room 105
- Barbara Hallberg, 843.953.1803, Campus Services, Rivers House (40 Coming St.), Room 202
- Susan Hartman, 843.953.5813, Student Affairs, Stern Center (71 George St.), Room 305
- Amber Howard, 843.953.5390, Campus Services, Berry Hall (162-A Calhoun St.)
- Enid Idelsohn, 843.953.3918, Jewish Studies, Jewish Studies Center (96 Wentworth St.), Room 222
- ChaShawnna Kendrick, 843.953.5587, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, School of Sciences and Mathematics Building (202 Calhoun Street), Room 324
- Alfair Meredith, 843.953.5593, Physics and Astronomy, Rita Liddy Hollings Science Center (58 Coming St.), Room 306
- Laura Moses, 843.953.7632, Hispanic Studies, J.C. Long Building (9 Liberty St.), Room 144
- Patricia Moss, 843.953.7504, Cougar Club, 307 Meeting St., Room 102
- Kristen Murphy, 843.953.7661, Center for International Education, 207 Calhoun Street
- George Pothering, 843.953.8156, Computer Science, Harbor Walk East (360 Concord St.), Room 327
- Carolyna Ramirez, 843.953.0833, Campus Services, George Street Box Office (44 George St.)
- Julie Renkas, 843.953.5673, Research and Grants Administration, BellSouth Building (81 St Philip St.), Room 407-C
- Herb Silverman, 843.953.5728, Mathematics, Robert Scott Small Building (175 Calhoun St.), Room 347
- Kendra Stewart, 843.953.6691, Riley Center, CofC at WestEdge (176 Lockwood Blvd.), Room 213
- Stephanie Todt, 843.953.7661, Center for International Education, Multicultural Center (207 Calhoun St.)
Please confirm availability prior to visiting.
To add or delete your name from the list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Notary Public” in the subject line.