Let’s make it official: There are plenty of notaries public on campus to give your documents the official stamp of approval they need. The following list of College of Charleston employees are certified and available for all your notary needs: Signed, sealed, delivered.
- Stephanie Auwaerter, 843.953.2017, New Student Programs, Lightsey Center Annex (160-A Calhoun Street)
- Pam Bennett, 843.953.1100, Cougar Card Services, Berry Hall (162-A Calhoun St.)
- Seaton Brown, 843.953.8112, School of Business, Tate Center (5 Liberty St.), Room 209
- Dee Cole (by appointment only), 843.953.8236, Human Resources, Lightsey Center (160 Calhoun St.), Room B-036
- Barbara Hallberg, 843.953.1803, Business and Auxiliary Services, Rivers House (40 Coming St.), Room 202
- Susan Hartman, 843.953.5813, Student Affairs, Stern Center (71 George St.), Room 305
- Amber Howard, 843.953.5390, Cougar Card Services, Berry Hall (162-A Calhoun St.)
- Enid Idelsohn, 843.953.3918, Jewish Studies, Jewish Studies Center (96 Wentworth St.), Room 203
- Katie McFarland, 843.953.1409, Facilities Management, 133 Calhoun St., Room 210
- Alfair Meredith, 843.953.5593, Physics and Astronomy, Rita Liddy Hollings Science Center (58 Coming St.), Room 306
- Laura Moses, 843.953.7632, Hispanic Studies, J.C. Long Building (9 Liberty St.), Room 144
- Patricia Moss, 843.953.7504, Cougar Club, 307 Meeting St., Room 102
- George Pothering, 843.953.8156, Computer Science, Harbor Walk East (360 Concord St.), Room 327
- Julie Renkas, 843.953.5673, Research and Grants Administration, BellSouth Building (81 St Philip St.), Room 407-C
- Kendra Stewart, 843.953.6691, Riley Center, CofC at WestEdge (176 Lockwood Blvd.), Room 213
- Stephanie Todt, 843.953.7661, Center for International Education, Multicultural Center (207 Calhoun St.)
- Joy Vandervort-Cobb, 843.953.6306, Theatre and Dance, Cato Center for the Arts (161 Calhoun St.), Room 303
Please confirm availability prior to visiting.
To add or delete your name from the list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Notary Public” in the subject line.