President Andrew T. Hsu sent the following message to the College of Charleston community regarding workshops for the College’s ongoing strategic planning process:
Dear Campus Community,
As you know, we are currently undergoing a strategic planning process. Blue Beyond, the management consulting firm helping us with our strategic planning process, was on campus in mid-September to host focus groups and lead campus workshops. Blue Beyond will be back on campus to lead more focus groups and an interactive workshop later this month.
After hearing feedback from our campus community about the length of the workshops, we decided to only have one workshop this month and to offer more focus groups that are shorter and that will better fit the schedules of our faculty, staff and students.
Your input is critical to helping the College’s Strategic Planning Steering Committee develop the strategic plan. We hope you will join us for one of the following sessions:
Focus Groups (open to all faculty/staff/students):
- Tuesday, October 15, 10–11:30 a.m., Admissions Information Center, Craig Hall
- Tuesday, October 15, 3–4:30 p.m., Admissions Information Center, Craig Hall
- Wednesday, October 16, 3–4:30 p.m., Addlestone Library, Room 227
- Wednesday, October 16, 5–6:30 p.m., Addlestone Library, Room 227
- Thursday, October 17, 8–9:30 a.m., School of Education, Health, and Human Performance Alumni Center
- Thursday, October 17, 10–11:30 a.m., School of Education, Health, and Human Performance Alumni Center
Workshop (open to all faculty/staff/students):
- Wednesday, October 16, 10 a.m.–1:00 p.m., Stern Center Ballroom
Please RSVP for a focus group or workshop by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help us accurately plan the room setup and ensure that as many people as possible will be able to participate.
For more information on our strategic planning process, please visit http://www.cofc.edu/strategicplan.
Andrew T. Hsu, Ph.D.