Join the Academic Advising and Planning Center for the Virtual Majors and Minors Fair Oct. 12-16, 2020.
Students can join daily Zoom meetings during this weeklong event to get more information about the majors, minors and programs offered at the College of Charleston. The Majors and Minors Fair will include daily sessions on topics such as “How to Explore Majors and Minors” and “Choosing a Major Q&A” as well as daily departmental Zoom meetings.
Each school will be featured on a different day of the week, hosting their own Zoom meetings for students to join, ask questions to faculty and gain more information about the majors/minors/programs offered within those areas. The Academic Advising and Planning Center will email Zoom links to students’ CofC accounts daily for all events.
The schedule for each school is as follows:
- Monday: School of Business
- Tuesday: School of Sciences and Mathematics
- Wednesday: School of Arts and School of Education, Health, and Human Performance
- Thursday: School of Humanities and Social Sciences and School of Language, Cultures, and World Affairs
- Friday: Any minor that is not linked with a major