Nominations are now open for this year’s Faculty Awards of Distinction. The deadline for nominations is midnight on Sunday, March 3, 2024.
Award details and nomination forms are available from the links below or from our general faculty awards webpage at http://academicaffairs.cofc.edu/awards. Please note that each award has a separate nomination form and that nominators must be College of Charleston faculty members.
- William V. Moore Distinguished Teacher-Scholar Award
- Distinguished Teaching Award
- Distinguished Adjunct Faculty Teaching Award
- Distinguished Research Award
- Distinguished Service Award
- Distinguished Advising Award
- Distinguished Undergraduate Mentor Award
Questions about our distinguished faculty awards program or specific awards may be directed to Faculty Affairs Coordinator Estee Gabay at email@example.com, or to selection committee chairs, whose names will be posted shortly on each award webpage. Technical issues with the nomination forms may also be directed to Gabay.