With the theme of “Building Bridges in Digital, Blended and Online Learning,” this year’s conference has moved to a fully online format that spotlights the best of what the online modality affords – meaningful collaboration and the ability to reflect and connect with colleagues around the globe. The work sessions will explore digital technologies and adapted teaching behaviors aimed at informing policy, inspiring leadership and evolving practice at all levels impacting institutions, universities and colleges.
A full schedule of conference sessions and a full list of presenters, is available on the OLC website. To register and scout your sessions:
- Visit the OLC website and use your CofC email address to create an account.
- Register for the conference on the registration page.
- Add one Virtual Unlimited Pass to your cart and click Continue to check out.
- Under Attendee Information, select Yes and enter your information.
- Complete your order to finish the registration process.
If you have any trouble with the registration process, or questions about the conference, contact the OLC at email@example.com.