The College of Charleston Staff Advisory Committee to the President (SAC) has announced the results of the 2022 elections for its open at-large and organizational seats.
The new SAC at-large representatives are as follows:
- Brittany Denis, Director, Portfolio Management Office, Division of Information Technology
- Melanie Greene, Administrative Assistant, Center for Partnerships to Improve Education
- Joy Heinzman, Associate Director, Department of Residence Life
- Dustin Roberts, Assistant Director, First Year Experience
- Jeff Woraratanadharm, IT PC/Network/AV Technician for Networking and Engineering, Division of Information Technology
The new SAC organizational representatives are as follows:
- Academic Affairs/Provost: Kait Lamontagne, Assistant Director of Student Learning and Director of Supplemental Instruction Programs, Center for Student Learning
- Business Affairs: Carolyna Ramirez, Ticketing and Patron Services Manager, George Street Box Office
The temporary staff seat has not been filled. An election will be held in the fall for this at-large seat for temporary employees from any unit on campus.
The term for the newly elected members begins July 1, 2022, and ends June 30, 2025.
Also new to SAC is its site on The Hub, the College of Charleston’s intranet, where staff can find greater transparency and accessibility. SAC values the unique perspectives, backgrounds and experiences of all College of Charleston staff and aims to provide representation from all areas of the College to support an inclusive workplace that inspires excellence and innovation resulting in a thriving staff community.
The purpose of SAC is to advise the president about staff opinions concerning matters of importance to the staff and institution, to receive the president’s requests for advice and counsel regarding matters relevant to the staff, to increase awareness of the staff’s contributions to the College and to promote the recognition of outstanding staff.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for additional information.